Monday, November 28, 2011

Sketched the Crew

During politics lessons my class discussed wether the politic party NPD should be prohibited or not - as there were cases of murder commited by a few members of the said group some weeks ago.

As the normal individual...knows homicide is a severe criminal act - that's how I can describe it
emotionless. I don't want to go deeper into this topic but something came to my mind the time we talked in class.
The harsh difference between felony in real life and in fictitious space.
We read so many stories, watch tons of movies and television shows filled with this kind of stuff.
 Yet we aren't hardened against real brutality.

To me it's good that there are these two different worlds -
reality and fiction.
I just hope I wouldn't mix them up.



confuzzed me: 'And you guys? What do you think about violence etc etc?'


---

...der deutsche Teil meines Eintrags muss mal heute ausfallen...
Ich kann ja noch die Skizze beschreiben...
von links nach rechts:

Adelaid Y. Faulkner
Eclair
Mako
Yael Driscol
Iko O'Tings

No comments:

Post a Comment