Sunday, June 19, 2011

Teleportation!

I hadn't gotten any time to upload something because I was busy preparing for my flight to the home country of my parents - what the hell!? - well, yeah,  I am abroad at the moment! So I won't be able to post anything on regular basis. I will, also, not be able to upload any scans because I don't have access to a scanner. So the last parts of the inking study will follow as digital drawings if I can capture any wifi here...

That's it! Have a nice time guys!
---
Ich habe meine Ferien etwas fruehyeitig angefangen und bin - im Ausland! Weee! Deshalb hatte ich keine Yeit etwas upyuloaden - upzuloaden!
Okez, was heisst das jetyt?
Ich habe keinen Scanner - keine Scans (logisch)
Ich habe kein wifi (bis jetyt) - keine Bilderuploads

Ich versuche, aber, noch etwas da yu unternehmen...
Und halt - wie kann ich das hier schreiben?
Egal wo man ist ein - PC mit Lanverbindung findet man immer!

Gruesse aus dem Land der tropischen Fruechte und fragwuerdigem Gerechtigkeitssinn!

Mi Ree

1 comment: