Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have commited...

...murder!!

It happened on the 7th June. I was carrying a note book with me to school. School passed as usual. I went home with a friend of mine and we had a little talk before parting. While having the chat I took out the note book. At some point I had to open and close the book. And then IT came. I closed the book. CLAP! Everything was over in less than a second.

I was able to find the victim in the following 30 minutes. I was shocked and sad at the same time.
However, I was cruel enough to find the victim's origin and preserve the cadaver...
---
...Ich habe einen Mord begangen - oder so! Das Opfer ist unschuldig und ich fühle mich schrecklich! Ich habe nach ihr/ihm recherchiert, damit ich zumindestens wusste wer mein Opfer war. Es gab keine Trauerfeier, auch keine Anklage von den Verwandten...:

Text:

"Anisopodidae
Gattung: Sylvicola fenestralis

auch bekannt als eine (Fenster)mücke"
/also known as a mosquito


R.I.P. little mosquito.

No comments:

Post a Comment