Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nearing the Cliff

I've been absent for a while. The reason? Well, I'm currently busy doing a lot of things for school. SCHOOL, S-C-H-O-O-L!...I like school...but it keeps me at work when creativity knocks on the door crying: 'Hello there~! Wanna draw?' unfortunatly I'd say: 'Sorry, got school stuff to do.' and then creativity would go like: :D... :0... >:(... : 'Pff, you'll see the time will come when you'll need me more than anyone else - I'd then be on the North Pole rocking with Santa Claus!' *runs away crying*.... sooo here is something I am currently working on:
---
Seit kurzem bin ich damit beschäftigt Dinge für die Schule zu erledigen und kam noch gar nicht dazu eine schöne Kritzelei hochzuladen. Das Schuljahr ist bald vorbei und ich muss mich echt bemühen was gegen meine Noten zu unternehmen...außer Kunst...hehe...- ich wünsche jedem Schüler, der momentan hart um seine Noten kämpft viel Erfolg! - und hier etwas woran ich gerade arbeite:

No comments:

Post a Comment