Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A different sight

So one day I was meeting up with a friend of mine. When I was walking toward our meeting point I'd had expected seeing her standing and looking on the display of her mobile - I was late...however she was sitting on a barrier/fence thingy(?), gazing. I paused for a moment and watched her from afar. With her skirt and a simple top she was setting so much apart from the background (, a crossing which was filled with cars, people and ugly houses) that I just had to draw her!
---
In diesem Bild habe ich eine gute Freundin gezeichnet. Wir haben uns verabredet und sie wartete auf mich an einer Kreuzung. Wie viele Straßen in meiner Gegend war diese dreckig und grau, so stach der Anblick meiner Freundin dermaßen heraus, dass sie sonderbar deplatziert wirkte...das musste einfach auf Papier gebracht werden!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you told me not to comment so much, but this one is special, I would say. The discription is so poetic while I can remember that it was kinda creepy or rather weird to turn around and seeing you staring at me from afar. and then when you said that the sigt was beautiful, I was like "ok~ first time being called beautiful...weird~" -_-'

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha xD well, maybe i should write my thoughts down when thinking poetic next time - so i wouldnt sound like a creep BD
    thank you anyway for keeping commenting^^

    ReplyDelete